Swimming has always been a core activity for recreation and rehabilitation for people with impairment. It provides competition opportunities for male and female athletes who perform freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, and medley and relay events.
Edify Sports is simply the best to organise for swimming competition
If you’re thinking of attending the Swimming competition, why not consider training in style for it on one of our coaching camps? We are the best swimming competition organising agency giving you the perfect environment to achieve your swimming goals and just in time to make the difference in January 2022.
Reach out to us for Khelo India – Delhi Swimming League-
To enrol for this competition Edify is best Swimming competition organising agency. Edify also provides systems for professional timers, event organizers, federations and in all sports areas.
What does the Edify as Swimming competition organising agency do for their swimmers
- On-site hospitality, logistics and full-service event management
- Corporate hospitality programmes: design, implementation and management
- Athlete and celebrity appearance coordination
- Ticket management
- Swimming competition organising agency can be customised with brand images to further enhancethe integration of the client’s product with the event
Who can Participate
- Swimmers who were born in respective years as mentioned in above table, will be only eligible for those categories.
- For Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, only the following shall be eligible:
Swimmers registered with Swimming Federation of India (SFI), representing Delhi, and swimmers registered with Delhi Swimming Association (DSA).
- Swimmers not registered with SFI should have a residence address proof of Delhi; Aadhar Card or Passport are acceptable.
- For Senior Group, anyone who is born before the year 2005 can participate. There are no regional restrictions.
What documents will be needed
- Birth Certificate of the swimmer will need to be uploaded during the online registration, as age proof.
- Aadhar Card / Passport will be needed for participants who are not registered with SFI (from Delhi) or DSA.
How many categories can one swimmer participate with on ticket?
- Participants in Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 can register for 1 ticket and participate in upto 3 categories, out of 8 categories (2 distances x 4 strokes)
- Participants in Senior Group registering for 1 ticket in 50 or 100 m category, can participate in upto 3 categories, out of 8 categories (2 distances x 4 strokes). This excludes 800 m and 1500 m categories. They need to be purchased separately.
- Participants in Senior Group registering for 1 ticket in 800 m or 1500 m category can participate in upto 3 categories, including the 8 categories (2 distances of 50, 100 m. x 4 strokes).
- If any participant is found in more than 3 categories, or in wrong category, she/ he shall be disqualified.
- After you complete the registration on Townscript.com, and choose your main swimmingcategory, choose your remaining 2 swimming categories by filling this form: https://bit.ly/3pLeZQa. Your entries shall be received by us.
(DO NOT FILL THIS FORM, BEFORE DOING THE TOWNSCRIPT REGISTRATION)
- If there are over 10 participants in a category, the participants in final would be decided by Time Trial.
- This excludes 800 m and 1500 m category, where all participants shall compete equally, and winners shall be decided based on the best timing, out of all competitors.
- The winners shall be decided by the Jury of officials from Delhi Swimming Association, and the same shall be binding on all athletes.
- For all categories of competitions, top 3 winners shall be decided based on their timing.
- If there are less than 4 participants in any category, that swimming event shall be scrapped, and no winners shall be announced.
Disqualification: You will get disqualified, if:
Swimming competition organising agency can disqualify the participants
- If you break rules of the sport
- If you do not maintain the decorum of the place
- If you push or shove any swimmer inside or outside the pool
- If you participate in more than 3 categories, or in wrong category
Swimming competition organising agency follow all the Protocols
- You should be wearing mask all the time, other than while swimming.
- If you are above 18 years of age, you need to produce a physical copy of your RTPCR report, or Covid vaccination report. If you have taken only 1 vaccine dose, you need to get your RTPCR done.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from others, as much as possible.
- If you feel you are not well, do not enter the pool.
To know more about us visit https://www.edifysports.com/